International Student Financial Aid Process

Harrington College of Design offers federal student financial aid to U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens who qualify. However, many different types of private loan programs are available for international students who qualify. We encourage you to check with the appropriate authorities within your home country for assistance programs that may exist for your benefit.

In order to attend Harrington, international students must supply an affidavit of financial support and a bank statement indicating sufficient financial resources for study in the United States. F-1 visa students must have adequate funding to cover tuition, fees, and living expenses for a minimum of three terms.

Tuition Reimbursement

Harrington also encourages students from countries other than the United States to research outside assistance that may be offered through other organizations, such as their company's human resources department. Many employers offer the benefit of tuition reimbursement to help students pay for their education.

If you work for such a company, tuition reimbursement can be an excellent resource. A Harrington student finance representative may be able to help you determine and understand the education benefits offered by your organization.

Financial aid is available for those who qualify.